July 27th – 4th August 2013
- Wave 96.4 fm (thewave.co.uk : Facebook : @964thewave)
- South Wales Evening Post (thisissouthwales.co.uk : Facebook :
@thisisswales : YouTube)
Last year raised over £75,000
- Approx 85 miles per day
- Starting from the French capital city of Paris
- Ride through most rural parts of France’s countryside
- Through the Midi-Pyrenee
- Along the Mediterranean coast
- To city of Barcelona.
- Day 1 – Travel to Paris.
- Day 2 – Leave hotel bells ringing on our first morning.
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5 – There will be an opt out day if required,
- Day 6
- Day 7 – Arriving into barca bells ringing for our celebration night
- Day 8 – Fly back to UK
Back up vehicles for those who may need the extra lift and lots of encouragement from our experienced team.
Previous rides include:
- Paris – Barcelona
Rome to Home
Paris 2 Swansea
Raised over £150,000 for Maggies (biggest single fundraiser in the uk)
Media partners The Wave and Evening Post bring a huge marketing knowledge and experience. Many riders from both media giants have ridden our cycle sportif’s, and European cycle challenges.
Tel Shop: 01792 464640
Tel Mob: 07824325186
Or in person
Dicky or Dave
Action Bikes Swansea
Head Office Address:-
5 St David’s Square
- Answer any questions
- Help with suitable bikes for any of the events
- Essential equipment for the rides
- Many training rides through the coming months
- Teach peloton riding
Day out on the 5th may 2013 of 80 and 115 miles called The Sarn Helen Sportif.
All of our riders are encouraged to attend this timed event
Will be put into groups of suitable abilities for the tour.
How much do i need to raise
a: £1700 per rider
q: what’s included
a: everything is included apart from evening meal, transport to airport
q: how fit do i need to be
a: we have a training programme set up for all abilities
Sarn Helen Cycle Events
5 St. Davids Square